Sunday, March 11, 2007

Woe Is Me

i just wanted to say that I HATE GRADING PAPERS.

but i am learning things. for instance, transgender operations are bad because they will ultimately result in the extinction of the human race. oh, and did you hear? america is one huge melting pot of different races and cultures. and, get this: when guys sleep around they are "cool" but when girls do it, they are "sluts." can you believe that double standard?

okay. i feel better now. 26 down, 10 to go.

all quiet on the western front.

1 comment:

Will said...

I'm still getting the hang of blogspot, so I don't know if you will get the reply to your comment that I posted.
Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the kind comment and to say I love your blog too. Has your son found any other interesting websites?
Your zit post cracked me up. I never saw enough Invader Zim.
And I love your ... little man icon. Whatever he's called.
Did you see the robot chicken where he's suing Chester Chetah?
"He hankered for a hunka my ass."